My Web site > Help Desk > Knowledgebase

Search help:

Changing Personal Information Address Name


I believe that my state listed on my account is incorrect. I should be AR instead of AL. How do I get this changed?

Thank you,

David Fort

Please log in---> Click on Affiliate in green----> Personal Profile----> There you can make changes to your personal information :)

- Team DSD

Was this article helpful? yes / no
Article details
Article ID: 51
Category: My Account
Date added: 2013-11-24 11:34:27
Views: 14491
Rating (Votes): Article rated 2.6/5.0 (588)

« Go back

Powered by Help Desk Software HESK - brought to you by Help Desk Software SysAid